We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Learn to do a tartar sauce at home in a very simple way. Undoubtedly, this type of sauce is ideal to accompany all types of dishes, but especially vegetables.
We tell you how to prepare tartar sauce at home. You don't need a lot of ingredients and you don't need a lot of time either. But remember that it is a sauce whose base is mayonnaise. You should be extremely careful in hot weather, since mayonnaise is more sensitive to high temperatures and can be a risk of transmission of salmonellosis if it has not been stored properly.
- 200 gr of mayonnaise
- 1 boiled egg
- 50 gr of onion
- Pickles (25 gr will suffice)
- Capers (The same amount you put in pickles)
- Chopped parsley
- A little mustard
1. You can make the mayonnaise manually, as we indicated in this recipe. If you prefer, you can use store-bought mayonnaise.
2. Chop all the ingredients very finely: the pickles (well drained), the capers, the onion and the egg.
3. Add the ingredients you just chopped to the mayonnaise. It is also time to add the finely chopped parsley and a pinch of mustard (to taste).
4. Stir everything very well and store in a cold place. You are ready to taste!
You can read more articles similar to Homemade tartar sauce. Sauce recipes, in the category of Sauces on site.