We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The NY cheesecake or cheesecake It has gone from being a traditional dessert in the United States to spreading throughout the world. The cake is a light dessert that we can make for the children's dessert.
Cheese has many beneficial properties for our body. It is rich in vitamins A, D, B12 and B2, ideal for preventing infections, taking care of our skin and our cardiovascular system. Cheese can also be included in rich and delicious desserts and snacks.
- 1 package of whole grain cookies
- 90 g of butter or margarine
- 900 gr of cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 200 gr of natural yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 250 grams of sugar
- 75 gr of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 jar of strawberry jam
In this recipe we teach you step by step how to make a traditional cheesecake, it is very comfortable and easy to prepare, it is an ideal way to encourage you to cook with children.
1. Crush the cookies. Melt the butter and add the crushed cookies, forming a paste that we will spread through the bottom of a removable mold of about 20 cm. diameter. Store in the freezer while we prepare the rest of the recipe.
2. Beat the cream cheese together with the yogurt and sugar for a few minutes, at low speed so as not to introduce too much air into the mixture, otherwise it will crack in the oven.
3. Add the eggs one by one, mixing slowly until well combined.
4. Mix the yeast with the flour. Add little by little to the mixture, beat until it is well integrated and there are no lumps.
5. Pour the mixture over the cookie-based mold, which we will have removed from the freezer. Distribute well, cover with plastic wrap and leave in the fridge for about 6 hours (better overnight.
6. When serving, cover with strawberry jam to decorate.
You can read more articles similar to Cheesecake. Cheesecake recipe, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.