We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Nachos are snacks that children love. They are ideal to accompany sauces of all kinds, even meat. Thus, Guiainfantil.com has prepared this recipe for Bolognese nachos, so that you can share an entertaining moment with your family. We propose a quick and easy recipe to prepare, among the many Mexican recipes that we offer. We hope you like it.
- Nachos. Bagged or homemade
- 150 gr of minced pork
- 150 gr of minced chicken or beef
- Cheese to melt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion
- Chunk of pepper
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Olive oil
1. The first thing to do is prepare the Bolognese sauce. Chop the onion, garlic and pepper, and sauté them in the hot oil in a frying pan.
2. When they have color, add the meats and stir. Add the salt and pepper according to the taste of each one. Stir until meat is done well.
3. When the meat is well done, add the tomato sauce (the amount depends on the taste of each one). Stir and let it cook until it takes consistency.
4. Now we have to turn the oven to 200ºC, while we assemble the plate with the nachos. The nachos are distributed in the bottom of a baking dish. Once that is done, the bolognese sauce is added on top and finally, a good amount of grated cheese to melt. You can use two different varieties of cheese, if you wish.
5. Bring the pan to the pre-baked oven for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is well melted. Serve the nachos bolognese hot.
Other recipes with nachos or homemade tortilla chips
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Bolognese nachos or tortilla chips with meat. Mexican recipe, in the category of Mexican Recipes on site.